Here and on our website ’t Majeur we tell about our live aboard and the adventures to be as we barge trough Europe.

For a Barge holidays for a few days on board see the web site


Should you want to be notified by email when we have posted a new blog or updated the website, then sent us an email trough
tmajeur@gmail.com, within the subject "follower".

Sunday 10 February 2013

The website update is ready and published.
There are many new photos and route maps to look at.

Soon I'll start writing the blog again and I'll even write about the final episode last year, something I forgot to do.
More is the pity as it was a rather exciting story. In September our sunroof was sucked away by a whirlwind, while we were on the move in the Volkerak.

I'll tell it all in great detail, watch this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to discover this great site.

    I wanted to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!
    ! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also
    have you book-marked to look at new things on your site.


    Look at my webpage; wiki.goeasycloud.Com

    ReplyDelete